Pleasant Way River is centrally located just south of the Nowra Bridge, along the Shoalhaven River. It’s perfect location means it’s accessible to almost everything in Nowra.
Within a 5 minute walk or drive you have access to:
- The Shoalhaven River, riverside parks and walking paths.
- Shoalhaven River Cruise terminal
- Some great Nowra restaurants and cafes, including Wharf Rd Restaurant & Bar, Nowra Steakhouse & Cafe, The Dish & Spoon Cafe and Thai Riverside.
- Nowra Aquatic Park with a 50m outdoor pool, Splash Play Park as well as the ‘Vortex’ and ‘Rampage’ waterslides.
- Ben’s Walk offers stunning views along the Shoalhaven River stretching for 5.5 km.
- Shoalhaven Wakeboard School where you can learn how to water ski and wakeboard.
- Shoalhaven Visitor Centre
- Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre
Pleasant Way River Lodge boasts affordable Nowra accommodation with newly retro-fitted modern rooms and amenities serving guests looking for genuine customer service with a welcoming smile. BOOK YOUR NOWRA ACCOMMODATION